شيشخط

Selasa, 7 Julai 2009

Mawqif

" Mawqif "…..this noun has playing around in my head for almost 2 years and are expected to change as a function of the experience."mawqif" mean attitude and I really2 want to know how it has develop me and how to make it right. Some words or quotes from my friends, parents and books do slap me and after that I forget about it when I am in comfortable zone. Every situation or different environment need different attitude I believe and it helps individual to plugin to any type of people and surround them. I still remember how do I behave in my school where people surround me always fighting,raging,wrestling,debate,anti,suspended,monitor,prefect,side income,comics,skema,wannabe,canteen,football,jokers,admire,late, and more……..(i dunno why i write all these, it is in my mind : ?) from there It can help me to understand how do our young friends out there is thinking.Do people surrounds us also affect how is our attitude??? I’m still not sure for this but in my case, it do affects me a little bit and also from the movie where I always think I’m that hero :P My friends named steven xia from China who also give me a really good advice and reminder to me where It always affect in every action that I am doing every day, his word is " There is nothing what you are doing wrong, but there is something about what people are doing right". hopefully it may help you also.The Sphere of Silence also help me where "Before you rule somebody.you must rule yourself first" hmmm……discipline and how loyal are you to yourself? fuhh…I write this thing to let my mind relief and I feel free at this moment. A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E (1 +20 + 20 + 9 + 20 +21 +4 + 5 )= 100%

regards,

Jurnalcomot

(Article 4 1/2 years back)

Tiada ulasan: