شيشخط

Isnin, 14 Disember 2009

Money,money,money...

money,money,money…must be funny,it sounds funny, in the richs man world…!!! money,money,money…it always sunny,if I always had a money,I’m in a rich man world..!! (=>)
-
-
-
-
If I work all night,I work all day and pay the bills & its quiet sad where there never seems to be a single penny left for me..this reality was shared to me when I was still a boy & now I understand why "money". Some people may say that money is not important but for me it is important for me to live/survive in this world called earth..some people say that money is the root of the ‘evil’ but I say that lack of money is the root of evil and it depends to the individual decision(hopefully its good). money can bring happiness to everyone especially when we do donation to the charity, hospital, schools, poor family, and more..


money also give different people with different definition about life..no money,no honey…(get it)..haha..!!! if you go to mall, you won’t shopping but you will mega buying!! hmm…is it??
My, my, my, What makes the world go high! high, high, high????Every man wanna Buy, buy, buy, buy…!!!!! Save,save,save,save,save!!!!!!!!It’s all about the Money, money, money!!
Different people will have different definition about money , so far this blog just express what I’m thought at this time..please forgive me if the idea is not good but its true/make sense for me already !! I just shared my knowledge/idea only…& its all about the ‘money’

Jurnalcomot berkata: Haha..ini tulisan lama dah since wat blog kat friendster...

Tiada ulasan: